Ultra-precision woodworking scriber measuring tool
Woodworking protractors & ruler is a multifunctional device for length measurement and angle drawing. It can measure lengths and draw parallel lines at different angles and intervals easily, which will bring much convenience to your work
The reading is clear, convenient to use
- The smallest scale is accurate to 1/32in
- There are 104 serrated notches and 13 circular holes, The spacing of the serrations is 11/112in (approximately equal to 2.49 mm) and that of the round holes is 1in
The ruler tool can be adjusted from 0° to 70°, every 5° (plus 22-1/ 2°, 67-1/ 2°) to lock the angle firmly during the painting lines; Any angle can be obtained by moving and rotating the ruler.
It solves the problem of woodworkers who need too much woodworking tools in their work.It integrates multiple functions such as measurement, angle drawing, and line drawing.
- The dial of this adjustable woodworkers edge rule is made of hard plastic.
- Both the angle finder and ruler body are made of stainless steel,which is moisture-proof, rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
- The laser scale is clear and precise, does not fade, and effectively extends its service life.
Each woodworking ruler is equipped with a wall-mounted storage rack, which make it easy to store.
Woodworking protractors & ruler is an indispensable tool for every woodworkers and mechanics.